What is American Mortgage? American mortgage is one of the most popular credit products of recent years. This is a non-purpose mortgage, which must be guaranteed by real estate.
However, it has a number of positives compared to other loans. On the Czech financial market can be found a number of banking and non-banking institutions that have American mortgages in their offer. One of them is Good Lender Bank, which lends from 300 000 to 1 980 000 dollars and up to 70% of the estimated price of the property. The repayment period is between 5 and 30 years.
Advantages of American mortgages
- a rapid review of applications and approvals
- hedge property estimation free
- possibility of making extraordinary installments, up to 25% of the loan
- individual service and advice
Who is an American mortgage suitable for?
The American mortgage from Good Lender Bank is designed primarily for individuals over 18 years of age and permanently living in the Czech Republic who need to borrow a higher amount.
Thanks to the fact that the American mortgage loan is secured by real estate, the applicant can obtain a lower interest rate and a monthly repayment than, for example, for another type of consumer loan.
The advantage of the American mortgage is also the non-purpose and the money can be used freely, not only for the construction or purchase of the real estate, as is the case with a classic mortgage.
Quick and convenient arrangement with Good Lender Bank
You can apply for an American mortgage from Good Lender Bank at any branch of the bank or you can consult by telephone. If you meet the required facts, you can have your money available in a relatively short time. You will be notified of the outcome of the application within three working days.
Insurance of installments
If you are interested in installment insurance, this is no problem. If you then have problems with payment for serious reasons, you can save a lot of inconvenience with insurance. In addition, if you take out this insurance, you can get a discount on the interest rate.
Conditions of acquisition
- over 18 years
- permanent residence in the Czech Republic
- a permanent source of income
- Ownership of real estate to secure credit
- two valid identity documents (identity card, driving license, birth certificate)
- current account statement (current)
- proof of permanent income (employer confirmation, 2 tax returns)
- property documents (property sheet, cadastral map image, acquisition titles, real estate appraisal)